CoinEx Cryptocurrency Exchange: Overview
CoinEx Exchange is a global, centralized cryptocurrency trading platform. CoinEx Exchange was founded in 2017 in Hong Kong. The company’s service is aimed at customer satisfaction. The user of the exchange comes first, so exchange services are available 24/7. Offers multilingual support, a community to communicate, and professional customer service. CoinEx works in multiple languages such as English, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean. The company provides trading services in over 100 countries and regions. Coin Exchange is focused on customer safety, site stability, professionalism of support specialists and compliance with financial requirements. You can read about CoinEx reviews from real customers.
Detailed information about CoinEx
Coin exchange has its own trading system so that transactions are carried out at a high level (according to all safety criteria). It is possible to buy any cryptocurrency using credit cards. All tokens on the barge can be viewed in one click. When withdrawing funds, a 100% reserve is held to ensure the entire required amount. The main advantages of the Coin Ex cryptocurrency exchange:
- Easy to understand interface, all sections of the site are located in intuitive places.
- Professional functionality and constant software updates.
- Top-notch customer support, skilled team.
- 24/7 access to trading and personal account.
- Large assortment of currencies and tokens.
- Trading volumes reach millions of dollars per day.
- Minimum transaction fees (0.1% of transactions).
- There is a possibility of mining on a commission.
- Transaction fees are offset by the exchange’s own tokens.
The tools for the trader’s work are all diverse, so the exchange is suitable for many purposes and needs. TradingView is a persistent interface that is used for charting on the platform.
Leading Cryptocurrencies on the Exchange
CoinEx Token (CET) is the token of the CoinEx ecosystem. CET tokens are issued based on Ethereum and distributed through incentive payments, discounts on transaction fees, promotions, and command execution. List of leading cryptocurrencies on the exchange CoinEx com :
- CoinEx crypto exchange token (CET).
- Tether USD.
- SHIBA INU.
- Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin accounts for more than a quarter of the total volume of transactions on this exchange. Ethereum is in second place, and Shiba Inu is in third. If you are interested in CoinEx exchange, reviews customers, then you have come to the right place!